GAME Is there an OT Rocket League crew?!

Dolan

Low self of steam.
OT Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
United States
omg how the hell do yall play with a keyboard and mouse :rofl: I've had to do it a few times if my controller has died randomly and it was so damn hard

I played my first few hundred hours KBM, finally bought a controller and expected to improve once I got used to it. I didn't really. I couldn't go back now, but I think if that's the way you learn from the start, keyboard & mouse can be just fine. Plus some mechanics (flip cancels, stalls) are way more consistent on a keyboard. :dunno:

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
lol started in feb with some friends that played when i got a ps5 and we were all silver, now we're all creepin up into diamonds

pretty fast progress imo

beddachedda

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
directional roll really helps with half flips and just general aerial rotation

crazy to see some pros not use a directional air roll and still hit some of those crazy mechanics, lethamyr especially

Reactions: Downset

Slimmy

Yep.
Mar 14, 2000
Ft. Lauderdale
If you guys aren't using the RL Tracker add-on app, it's pretty dope too, will show all your teammates stats for every match, or just keep track of your own sessions, whichever you prefer.

It's like Bakkes Mod MMR listing on steroids.

beddachedda

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
If you guys aren't using the RL Tracker add-on app, it's pretty dope too, will show all your teammates stats for every match, or just keep track of your own sessions, whichever you prefer.

It's like Bakkes Mod MMR listing on steroids.
i usually just keep the page open and it auto refreshes. you mean the pc desktop app?

Slimmy

Yep.
Mar 14, 2000
Ft. Lauderdale
ahhh yeah im ps5 poverty race :wtc:
I started on PS4, for probably the first 3 years after the game came out, then my buddy convinced me to build a PC to play with him, and it's a night and day difference.

I can't play the game on PS4 anymore, it feels too slow.

Switching to PC will bump anyone up at least one rank level, if you're decent at the game at all. :o

Reactions: Rusty Shackleford

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec