GAME Is there an OT Rocket League crew?!

TS
TS
King Hamlet the Pork

King Hamlet the Pork

Hear ye! Hear ye! Pigz rool
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2005
Royal Throne of the Swine
Anyone else had this weird experience where you're playing a 1v1, kicking the person's ass, and all of a sudden they start talking trash about how bad you are in the chat? :rofl: This dude was telling me I was a terrible player, had no mechanics, etc. as I was crushing him. I said "k", demo'd him, and then scored one last goal to make him ragequit. lol So strange

mylegacy412

OT Supporter
Jun 19, 2005
Bellevue
Anyone else had this weird experience where you're playing a 1v1, kicking the person's ass, and all of a sudden they start talking trash about how bad you are in the chat? :rofl: This dude was telling me I was a terrible player, had no mechanics, etc. as I was crushing him. I said "k", demo'd him, and then scored one last goal to make him ragequit. lol So strange
if you can't beat them, try to tilt them

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
definitely decided to have a few too many beers and rank dive this weekend :rofl:

Lethal

OT Supporter
Sep 6, 2003
I’m high gold / low plat. Would like to partner up with someone similar rather than playing with randoms and my friends who aren’t so good 😆

Reactions: beddachedda

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448