GAME Is there an OT Rocket League crew?!

VipZ28

OT's resident Solar and Home Battery guy, I guess?
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
Pearland, Texas
I can't fucking break in to Diamond. I get close, and then get peered up with some shitty fucking randos that score on us.

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
I can't fucking break in to Diamond. I get close, and then get peered up with some shitty fucking randos that score on us.
bad teammates exist, yes, but whenever i find myself blaming teammates, the problem is usually me

Reactions: Capt. Hammer

VipZ28

OT's resident Solar and Home Battery guy, I guess?
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
Pearland, Texas
bad teammates exist, yes, but whenever i find myself blaming teammates, the problem is usually me
I had 3 games in a row on Sunday where my team mates scored more goals in our own net than our opponents did. There's a lot of retard in the plat ranks :/

Edit: Not saying I don't suck BTW, because I do.

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State

:werd: Learning to adapt to overcome teammates' weaknesses gives you a huge leg up when climbing the ranks. There are a ton of things you can do, like focus on rotation or speed it up based on what your teammate is doing, or hang back and play much more passively. Occasionally I get someone who is just beyond help because they're clearly distracted, got boosted, or something else, and don't belong there... but most of the time if I put my ego aside and adjust my own playstyle, it results in a win.

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
I had 3 games in a row on Sunday where my team mates scored more goals in our own net than our opponents did. There's a lot of retard in the plat ranks :/

Yeah, own goals and insta-tilt griefing are the kinds of things you can't control.

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006

lol toxicity ftmfl

i never seem to get toxic players on the other team :o

Babylon

i'm tired, i'm freezing, i'm dumb
Dec 27, 2007
M3rDaj6l.jpg

That champ 3 in rumble tho

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448