GAME Is there an OT Rocket League crew?!

Slimmy

Yep.
Mar 14, 2000
Ft. Lauderdale
Got tilted so bad after I failed to hit GC, lost 200 MMR over the next week, almost fell to Champ 1. :rofl:

1628565458434.png

Grinded my way back up to C3 to end the season at least.

Babylon

i'm tired, i'm freezing, i'm dumb
Dec 27, 2007
They are banning people from matchmaking if they leave casual lobbies in the new update :hsugh:

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
Thats what casual means.

In the new update, if you leave an unranked/casual game, after the 2nd time you get progressively longer bans to where you can't queue up.

Yeah kinda stupid... casual is what I run when I know I'm going to have to get off sometime in the next 5 mins

Babylon

Dec 27, 2007
They're catering to the 12 year olds that sit there for 8 hrs a day and spam games, which I get

But I'm an adult that sometimes thinks I can squeeze a game in before my conference call and then I gotta dip early :o

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
They're catering to the 12 year olds that sit there for 8 hrs a day and spam games, which I get

But I'm an adult that sometimes thinks I can squeeze a game in before my conference call and then I gotta dip early :o
I think, as an adult - I project or am assuming everyone in the game is my age.

I know thats not the case, but its hard for me to realize I'm likely playing with/against prepubescent kids.

Reactions: Babylon

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
I think, as an adult - I project or am assuming everyone in the game is my age.

I know thats not the case, but its hard for me to realize I'm likely playing with/against prepubescent kids.
its funny watching some of the pro teams and realizing none of them can even drink :rofl:

Babylon

Dec 27, 2007
There are seven ban levels for Casual Playlists:
First - 0 Minutes
Second - 5 Minutes
Third - 10 Minutes
Fourth - 20 Minutes
Fifth - 40 Minutes
Sixth - 1 hour
Seventh or more - 2 hours
Once you progress beyond the first level, there is a 12-hour cooldown before the ban level de-escalates by one level.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
wtf did they do to the tournament list.

I knew they were adding 2's, but I hoped on for the last 3's tourny of the day before bed last night and that shit was just gone and I saw all sorts of weird shit and I think only 1 3's tourny time slot?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448