GAME Is there an OT Rocket League crew?!

UnaBomber

Closed-minded pig-headed racist xenophobe
OT Supporter
Apr 7, 2004
Bluffton, SC
I think, as an adult - I project or am assuming everyone in the game is my age.

I know thats not the case, but its hard for me to realize I'm likely playing with/against prepubescent kids.

my good friend I play with a lot and have for years has a 9 year old thats Champ 3

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Played the 3p CST hoops tourney. got to the finals, playing pretty good. other team had like a +20 goal differential over the next highest scoring team which was mine. They had those blinding titanium white cars, got obliterated 4-1 and then they just schooled us 7-2

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
About to crack some beers and plummet my rank if anyone wants to join the carnage 🔥

D1/D2

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
I'm fucking loosing my mind. Where is the push to chat on mic button on xbox now? Cant seem to find it anywhere. and just regular talking doesnt work either

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I’m really bad and barely place silver 2 div 3

But would like to play some 2v2 comp and maybe some hoops, maybe refresh my way back to my previous still awful platinum to diamond level skill set. Whomst is playing on ps5? Also willing to do 3v3 and @crotch can continue to be the dead weight

• Haha
Reactions: beddachedda

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
I’m really bad and barely place silver 2 div 3

But would like to play some 2v2 comp and maybe some hoops, maybe refresh my way back to my previous still awful platinum to diamond level skill set. Whomst is playing on ps5? Also willing to do 3v3 and @crotch can continue to be the dead weight

Last edited:
  • Support
Reactions: mollywhop

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I mean I don’t think it’s going to happen overnight, but that’s where I was three or four years ago when I played the game regularly. I have absolutely zero air game though, and was carried to that point by the people I used to play with for sure

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
Silver to diamond is nothing if you have dependable teammates, with randoms It can be a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor