FIT is there any disadvantage to doing strictly dumbell chewst presses instead of bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen Is Mightier

I do flat BB and incline DB. I should try incline BB but I'm a pussy.

Pen Is Mightier

maybe i'll try incline BB tomorrow then. :naughty: i wish my lifting partner(s) weren't so fucking flaky though. they always have "too much homework" to go lift or some other crap. i get all B's/A's at a good school and lift often...they are pussays.

Pen Is Mightier

I was saying their excuse for not lifting is homework, when I obviously do more work than them and I still find time to lift.

BTW it's college, and I am pretty safe to assume it's a better school than the one you went to. :hsugh:

RICK RO$$

Aug 23, 2007
I don't bop I do the money dance
I was saying their excuse for not lifting is homework, when I obviously do more work than them and I still find time to lift.

BTW it's college, and I am pretty safe to assume it's a better school than the one you went to. :hsugh:

unless its an ivy league school than I could give a fuck, and even then I wouldn't give a fuck but you'd at least have something to back up that statement

Pen Is Mightier

Cal :hsugh:

not Harvard though so I guess I fail.

but yes, retarded argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74