ENT STYLE Is there anything more ridiculous than cologne/perfume commercials?

TS
TS
.chris

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
this one keeps playing on amazon prime it's god awful. probably appeals to guys who are into prada cologne tho lmao

Haha that’s not even that egregious. Could pass for a watch commercial too.

This one tho:

In the bleak early morning I will race against this horse by foot and by water.

Leah

OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2006
Oz
All I can think of with that Richard Madden one and fucking punching a wall of water is "Moisture is the essence of wetness" :rofl:

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
I love them. They make me feel like I'm dumb, and since I'm incredibly insecure, I pretend like they make sense, and they're a form of artistic expression that dumb people just don't get.. So I buy the cologne to make it appear like I'm above everyone else, but I realize that I'm not an immigrant so I throw it in the trash. Genius marketing

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
this one keeps playing on amazon prime it's god awful. probably appeals to guys who are into prada cologne tho lmao

Hi. Why don't you call me Jake. Here I am, alone on a boat of some kind that probably takes five or six people to operate correctly.
And when I'll all alone, there in the middle of the South Pacific during what looks like fucking hurricane's about to hit,
you know what? I want to smell good. I wear Prada Cologne. I don't care if it's raining, or the wind is howling like a motherfucker,
I want to smell good. Why? Just because.

Bobby Ballsack

We all need friends in here
Jun 22, 2001
Mayor of Studio City
Hi. Why don't you call me Jake. Here I am, alone on a boat of some kind that probably takes five or six people to operate correctly.
And when I'll all alone, there in the middle of the South Pacific during what looks like fucking hurricane's about to hit,
you know what? I want to smell good. I wear Prada Cologne. I don't care if it's raining, or the wind is howling like a motherfucker,
I want to smell good. Why? Just because.

To be fair, Luna Rossa Ocean does smell very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448