Is there something wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LS Boy, Nov 25, 2009.

1. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

ever since i broke up with this one girl 4years ago.... i can NEVER hold a relationship for more than 2months. usually average at about 1month then i either get sick of them or im not that interested anymore. oh yea......and i become a big asshole/jerk to any girl i met too (but it gets me laid more than before)

or if im very interested in them, they walk away :sad2:

Anyways, i just got out of a 4.5months relationship....shes a great girl and "truly" loves me and will do anything for me. She already told me she loved me but i didnt (coz i dont). I broke up with her and was HONEST to her and told her that she loves me more than i "CARE" about her. i lost interest and i dont even pursue her anymore. what makes it hard though, it always gets in my head coz shes the ONLY girl that cares this much for me and wonder if im making a mistake for letting her go.

i didnt talk to her for week....and i made a mistake by texting her and visiting her at her bar this weekend (i was wayyyyy too drunk and yes, im blaming the alcohol coz i usually can control myself). Anyways, now shes texting me alot and making me feel bad for her coz shes spending thanksgiving alone.

Whats wrong with me?
    What should i do with this situation?

honestly, im happier single and live a "worry" free life.

2. D7

D7 OT Supporter

How old are you?

3. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

just turned 28 :hs:

i forgot to mention, i work at bar too on weekends....so i see and talk to alot of hotties and sometimes take them home. but that all stopped when i was with my girl

4. giz

giz Active Member

what does that have to do with anything :rofl::hsugh: jesus christ

don't fucking visit her or contact her. you want attention from her but you lost that right when you dumped her. leave the poor girl alone.

5. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

i wanted to state that i work at the bar because i think its the one that makes me not be in a relationship.... coz in my mind, i always say that i can do better. compare to staying at home and not seeing any other girls or having girls flirt with you :hs:

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:ugh: This really isn't a hard situation. Don't call/text the girl and continue to move on.

7. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

yea, i realized that last night and ignored every single text she sent me today.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:bigthumb: keep it up