Is there such a thing as a “good” dishwasher for home use?

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
I don’t know shit about dishwashers because I’m not a woman. (ayee lmao) I always prefer to wash by hand. Currently have a Viking 24” built in that is straight garbage. It doesn’t clean well and Have had it repaired at least 3 times in last 5 years. Is there something decent out there for non commercial use?

Sirius

Jul 11, 2007
Chicago
We have a Bosch and it’s been excellent. Came with the house. If it goes out, I’d buy another

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
I don’t know shit about dishwashers because I’m not a woman. (ayee lmao) I always prefer to wash by hand. Currently have a Viking 24” built in that is straight garbage. It doesn’t clean well and Have had it repaired at least 3 times in last 5 years. Is there something decent out there for non commercial use?
the house i bought a couple years ago came with a new dishwasher, and i've always been super anal retentive about handwashing everything and using the dishwasher as more of a sanitizing cycle than anything else. i don't think the one in my house is any better than ones i had in rentals, BUT it's never had loads run through with a bunch of food caked on, which i assume is a part of why mine is still in good shape. :o not sure if that's the case for you, but if it's one that's had previous owners, it might have some issues because of what they ran through it. :o

Narc

Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
long story short: the best dishwasher is likely one that you know the entire history of and know the maintenance cycle on :o
I thought dishwasher =wife

pixel804

yabba dabba do
Nov 2, 2001
Titus_Welliver_as_Harry_Bosch.jpg

Prince of Zamunda

Nothing but natural berries and juices.
OT Supporter
May 13, 2002
Zamunda, Africa
I had a Wolf dishwasher in my California home and hated everything about it. Seemed like I cleaned the dishwasher more than the dishwasher cleaned my dishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman