TECH Is this a decent barebones deal?

TMoNeE

OT Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
CA > *
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...IM&cm_mmc=email-_-Main-_-WEM2557-_-tigeremail

I need a new pc... I figure if I throw in a decent video card it should be an alright setup.. ive been out of the game for a while so i dont even know whats a good deal any more. If its not a good deal, can anyone point me to a really good deal?

I play some BLOPS but thats really the extent of my gaming, but I want it to be fairly capable for gaming...

SeeVinceRun

Currently In Prison
OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Kansas City, MO
I had that case once. It was the single worst case ive ever seen in my life. It is as thick as aluminum foil and the edges are like razors. It feels so cheap that after about a week, you dont even want to look at it, much less touch it.

here

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.563620

EDIT - and this will shit all over that low power phenom

Last edited:

caddymac

Oct 26, 2005
What about an OS? If you aren't using Linux, or don't already own Windows, there's some more money you'll have to throw at a new computer.

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
Micro ATX motherboard in a Full ATX case? No, I think not. ATX motherboards are a couple inches longer and offer a lot more features with that extra space, and if you're going to get a case big enough to hold one you might as well get a motherboard that won't leave lots of empty space going unused.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan