GUN Is this a good buy v. Glock 17 for $350

halflife78

WTF MATE??
Aug 11, 2004
Atlanta Area
Co-worker at works mother has had a Glock 17 for about 2 years that she said she shot one time but when my co-worker checked it out this weekend he said it looked to be never shot. She isn't strong enough to actually use it anymore so she wants to get a revolver.

She has everything original, has always kept it in the case, and was well oiled still. I am making an offer of $350.00 for it, this sound good?

Side note, it is registered to her, anything I need to do once I get it? I am in Georgia and I would prefer not to move it into my name so there is no paper trail to me. My understanding is I don't have to do anything, as long as it isn't reported stolen.

Thanks

thedude11

Aug 11, 2003
ATX
Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; PalmSource/Palm-D060; Blazer/4.5) 16;320x320)

I don't think Georgia has registration of guns so you should be all set. Give it a few minutes and a GA poster should be able to confirm that.

Burmonster

OT Supporter
Jan 8, 2005
Atlanta, GA
No registration in Georgia. 3rd party sale 100% legal. I would get the seller's information just in case and make sure to get a hand written bill of sale.

thegooch

Jan 5, 2008
No registration in Georgia. 3rd party sale 100% legal. I would get the seller's information just in case and make sure to get a hand written bill of sale.

By law you don't even have to get a bill of sale or seller information.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan