SPORTS Is this model Fight Soap girl material? SNWS

rtzcom

bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~
Jan 14, 2005
CT
She wants to be a Fight Soap girl...yay or nay?

48c8a4ddcb65d.jpg

TS
TS
rtzcom

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
^ she has pointy elbows. Does that count as edgy?

TS
TS
rtzcom

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
I was supposed to do a shoot with this one later today, but had to reschedule for next monday instead:

48c9ea188dea6.jpg

TS
TS
rtzcom

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
What's your lighting setup?

Outdoors I use a strobist setup composed of modded vivitar flashes. I pack up to 4 strobes, but I usually use 2.

Indoors I have a pair of studio strobes alongside the vivitars. The vivitars serve as mood and background lighting since I can tuck them in smaller spaces and gel them with ease.

I use umbrellas as modifiers, but once in a while I'll use a softbox.

Antigeek

Who Dat!
Feb 9, 2005
Abita Springs, LA
Outdoors I use a strobist setup composed of modded vivitar flashes. I pack up to 4 strobes, but I usually use 2.

Indoors I have a pair of studio strobes alongside the vivitars. The vivitars serve as mood and background lighting since I can tuck them in smaller spaces and gel them with ease.

I use umbrellas as modifiers, but once in a while I'll use a softbox.
Nice.

I've got 3 Alienbees AB400s, 2 umbrellas, and a 32x40 softbox.

TS
TS
rtzcom

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
Nice setup...can't afford ABs so I went with using vivitars instead. I have 7 of them total lol.

Antigeek

Who Dat!
Feb 9, 2005
Abita Springs, LA
Nice setup...can't afford ABs so I went with using vivitars instead. I have 7 of them total lol.
I bought 2 of them with the umbrellas and stands over the course of the summer. My wife's friend has a studio in her mother in law's guest house, and we shot there one day. (It's where I did the B&W of me in my gi holding my baby.) We had fun, and decided that instead of spending money every few months for baby portraits, it would be more fun to get a couple lights and shoot them at home.

Then for my birthday, she gave me the third light and the softbox.

Of course, now I haven't been able to set my stuff up to take any pictures. :(

I did do a portrait of a friend of mine and his fiance' as a wedding shower gift. And some stuff of my wife that I've posted before. But I need somewhere to set up everything and not have to tear it down when I'm done so that I can be more spontaneous.

edit: How'd you get the soft look for the pic of the blonde?

TS
TS
rtzcom

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
edit: How'd you get the soft look for the pic of the blonde?

I didn't take that pic. It was one from her port. I don't like soft images. I like sharpnes, so you pick up details like peeking nipples and shit ftw

GeeGee

Oct 3, 2005
CT
The chick in the blue has a blah face but her body is pretty smokin. She looks local.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor