Is this nwMariner and did he really say these things? *PIC*

Benzo

Oct 27, 2004
Philadelphia
I'm not "playing it off"...I'm looking at the picture more carefully and coming to the same conclusion as you guys. I do not remember taking the picture, so I really have no idea.
I glanced at the pic and thought 'wow his wife is in the shower'

It's not like took an hour out of my day to study said pic.

Seriously just own up to this shit :rofl:

nwMariner

Banned
Oct 6, 2009
Seattle
Even if you had forgotten about it, you can look at the picture and see there is clearly someone in the fucking shower.

Which is what I'm doing now that I have time to look at it instead of responding with my phone in one hand and a crying baby in the other.

I probably had forgotten about it by the time i even posted the pic in the first place. Back then I did everything on my Droid 3...I didn't own a computer at all.

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
Which is what I'm doing now that I have time to look at it instead of responding with my phone in one hand and a crying baby in the other.

I probably had forgotten about it by the time i even posted the pic in the first place. Back then I did everything on my Droid 3...I didn't own a computer at all.

Damn my doo typed all this shit with his thumb

Wow. This is some really good fellowship right here. :ugh:

Yes I deleted the other thread. I was working on it and had no idea this thread had been made. Fucking excellent timing. :rofl:

Let me address a few things:

Yes, all the pics that have been posted so far, are, in fact, me. The one with the quote on it was taken as a joke...like, who wants to see a middle-aged overweight guy topless.... The quote that bedachedda put on it is out of context and, while I'll admit it's hilarious, I'm pretty fucking sick of it constantly being re-posted. Thank you bedachedda for outing yourself, I'll be PMing mods to request a ban once I'm done with this post.

My wife is NOT in the shower in that pic. I have no idea what that is...looks like just a weird reflection or something.

The picture of me in the hoody is stretched....I am not, nor have I ever been, that fat. Not sure who did that, but it's pretty fucked up.

mangid

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2008
San Diego
I PLEEEEAD DA FIF

375533.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec