Is this nwMariner and did he really say these things? *PIC*

Black Baby Jesus

Jan 4, 2007
Anacostia, Washington D.C.
I'm a stay at home dad. I post when I'm shitting, and when the baby is sleeping. I don't post in the evening after my wife gets home because....gasp...i like spending time with my wife.

I also go to bed at like 9 most nights because I'm 35.

Why do you have a nanny if you are a stay at home dad? Why not just call yourself the failure that you are?

I'm also 35 and I never go to bed at 9 and I'm normally up at 5.

Black Baby Jesus

Jan 4, 2007
Anacostia, Washington D.C.
Ok, here's my basic philosophy on OT: OT is the one place where I can say WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT AS SOON AS IT COMES TO MY MIND....because.....

....I don't know any of you, don't want to know any of you, never will know any of you, and, most importantly, none of you know me or ever will know me. And therefore, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT ANY OF YOU THINK OF ME.

This thread had me pissed the fuck off for about fifteen minutes, and then something came up and I had to step away from the phone and I almost completely forgot about it entirely. So when I came back later, I decided I just didn't care, and thus my responses.

I troll the shit out of OT when I'm taking a dump, or otherwise bored and filling time. That's it. Every once in a while, I decide to share a little something of my life. I do it because it's entertaining to see the responses...the love, the hate, whatever...all of it. I tried posting shit over at Xerq, and all I got was "nice pics." BORING. So I came back here, because at least here people say what they're really thinking, even if it isn't nice. I also like to share my advice from time to time. Some people appreciate it, other don't, or disagree. I don't care because, guess what, it's worth exactly what you paid for it.

You want the truth, I have no fucking clue if that's my wife in the shower....probably is. I don't remember her being there when I took the pic, but shit, it sure looks like it. As for the "stretched pic", I immediately looked at it and assumed it was stretched or something, because, well...that's what it looked like to me. If it is, so be it. I guess I was fatter for a while there. :dunno: I've posted my height and weight, and it's completely honest. If you think I'm fat...so what. I don't, and neither does my wife, and that's what matters to me.

It does bum me out that some people here choose to do "call-out" threads....not because I don't think they're funny....hell, that pic of me is fucking hilarious, and this thread has been entertaining, even to me...but because they tend to end with someone breaking Rule #1, which to me is the absolute cardinal rule of this place. If you take shit IRL, you should burn in hell. It undermines the whole point of OT; brutal honesty and severe prejudice.

So, if you hate me, I really don't care, because honestly, if you changed your avatar, I probably wouldn't even recognize you the next time you post. I've been here for twelve and a half years now, and this shit isn't going to run me off. If anything, it only make me care even less about whether or not you'll be offended when I say your shoes, car, wife, or tattoos are shitty. (Formz has stupid tattoos, btw)

Peace out. I'm gonna go pop a $50 bottle of wine, enjoy the evening on the deck, and probably fuck my wife on the patio furniture.
Rule number 1 is you don't talk about OT FYI.

Koltas

May 10, 2007
Florida
How the fuck did I miss this :rofl:

WHEW, when you put all of this dude's bullshit in one thread it's exhausting to get through

We went from "That pic is edited, that isn't my wife, I don't use photobucket"

to "Yeah that pic is me, yeah that's probably my wife I didn't look close enough, oh yeah that's my photobucket I forgot" within a matter of hours

Bravo chap

pmoney

OT Supporter
Jan 8, 2004
NC
yeah ok dude is married and shit

but now he's admitting to being a stay at home dad, didn't he always talk up like he's some high speed mortgage banker for yachts or some shit. all his boat pics and boat house are all owned by his parents :mamoru:

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
and i thought he worked in the lumber business?

Since this thread is basically acting like OT CNN...

I'm going to assume he got kicked out of the family biz for being a drunk know it all.

benji

Mar 12, 2010
in yo ass
NWmariner%202.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet