Is this nwMariner and did he really say these things? *PIC*

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
I've been posting regularly here for over 12 years...i was one of the original members from the first few months.

I meant it when I said I don't care what people think of me, but that doesn't mean I enjoy being harassed. And it also doesn't mean that I'm not saddened that this place has gone so far downhill that something like this can happen.

you act like an asshole 24/7 on here talking shit about other people nonstop

when someone finally sees your disgusting face, this is what happens

and OT has always been this way. always.

mlwald79

I'm the Simon Cowell of rhymin' foul
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
laughing with Rorschach
Dem teeth doe :eek3:

v5XwJZF.jpg

your teeth are beyond fucked and that unibrow ruined my morning thx

nwMariner

Banned
Oct 6, 2009
Seattle
you act like an asshole 24/7 on here talking shit about other people nonstop

when someone finally sees your disgusting face, this is what happens

and OT has always been this way. always.

Even if that were true, it's not like I'm the only one. That's OT.

And no, we have not "always been this way."

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
Good riddance you baby back beta crybaby bitch.
God damn you're a faggot....and I don't mean that in a mean way, I mean that in you're a good damn fuckface who never had anything nice to say about anything or anyone here but you've got a god damn gap between your teeth that I could park a semi between. I hope your wife divorces you and your children go to hate you, just so you can experience how much of a worthless fucking cunt you really acted like on OT.
Cliffs; you're a bitch.
:bowdown:

nwMariner

Banned
Oct 6, 2009
Seattle
God damn you're a faggot....and I don't mean that in a mean way, I mean that in you're a good damn fuckface who never had anything nice to say about anything or anyone here but you've got a god damn gap between your teeth that I could park a semi between. I hope your wife divorces you and your children go to hate you, just so you can experience how much of a worthless fucking cunt you really acted like on OT.
Cliffs; you're a bitch.

LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf.jpg

Hellraiser M.D.

Feb 26, 2005
HTX
Cliffs; you're a bitch.
Lol, going hard in the paint.

YMMT

need to have an iron chef contest or something

we can take all our aggression out on our baking steels

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet