Is this nwMariner and did he really say these things? *PIC*

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
OT cooking contests were actually fun as fuck, I'd like to see them come back :o

:)

Those things are exactly how I ended up starting my cooking blog. One day I couldn't cook for shit. Then jshively and crew enters my life and I'm photographing food before eating every meal. :mamoru:

Laserbeak

Remember kids! Be like Billy! BEHAVE YOURSELVES!
Oct 5, 2001
WA
Why would I care?
God damn, this is supposed to be informative and entertaining. You can't change who you are, so why run from it?

:werd: Nobody's perfect. I got flaws just like everyone else, but I'm not gonna hide behind a veil of arrogance and lies and wonder why it comes back to haunt me, then do the OT equivalent of ragequitting when I've clearly lost. :coolugh:

m3 bavaria

Come again?
May 3, 2001
texas
Why would I care?
God damn, this is supposed to be informative and entertaining. You can't change who you are, so why run from it?

I agree. At the same time, you don't always have to go out of your way to be a dick. Then again, if someone gets offended by an insult on OT, they should get off OT. So there you go.

mangid

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2008
San Diego
Not everyone wants pictures from their FB account posted on OT.

Not trying to blame the victim but... if you're gonna be a monumental douchecanoe on the internet, lock your facebook down. Or don't post in a PYP thread with a picture linked off your facebook, which is probably what happened.

Laserbeak

Remember kids! Be like Billy! BEHAVE YOURSELVES!
Oct 5, 2001
WA
Not trying to blame the victim but... if you're gonna be a monumental douchecanoe on the internet, lock your facebook down. Or don't post in a PYP thread with a picture linked off your facebook, which is probably what happened.

:werd:

mangid

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2008
San Diego
You don't have to be nwMariner to get creeped on. I don't think I rub people the wrong way nearly to his level, but I still had whiskey rick threatening to fuck with my parents.

You're pretty abrasive and your opinions on things are pretty ridiculous.

Which, as you know, is enough to warrant going into witness protection on OT.

Entomology

Resident Misandrist™
OT Supporter
May 22, 2014
You don't have to be nwMariner to get creeped on. I don't think I rub people the wrong way nearly to his level, but I still had whiskey rick threatening to fuck with my parents.

That shit is crazy to me. On the forum I used to post on, there was this guy who was notorious for invading the personal lives of people as much as he could. He got lawyers of the harassed on his ass on more than one occasion.

Some people just take it too far.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec