Is this nwMariner and did he really say these things? *PIC*

m3 bavaria

Come again?
May 3, 2001
texas
Not trying to blame the victim but... if you're gonna be a monumental douchecanoe on the internet, lock your facebook down. Or don't post in a PYP thread with a picture linked off your facebook, which is probably what happened.

I disagree.

If you want to be a dick, don't complain when the magnifying glass melts your face. Any impolite discourse, insults, or grief sent Mariner's way was well deserved.

Still, in my opinion, there's nothing that warrants posting personal information on OT. Period.

Entomology

Resident Misandrist™
OT Supporter
May 22, 2014
SMDH. I don't understand why people think that is a good idea

He even had local news stations writing articles about it- but it never, ever seemed to phase him. Finally got perma-banned from 3 different forums. I'm amazed he hasn't shown up on here, frankly.

m3 bavaria

Come again?
May 3, 2001
texas
You are quite literally the pot calling the kettle black in this thread.

Honestly, he's not. You are.

I have equal disdain for you both, but he posts his stuff on OT all the time. He's bold/confident enough to say, "you're ugly" and then post his own picture. Same with Formz.

You on the other hand do the same but seem to get upset when people repost your picture.

Neither of you are beauty queens, but he doesn't give a fuck and you do. That's a key difference.

Entomology

Resident Misandrist™
OT Supporter
May 22, 2014
Permabans don't stop anyone except low-effort spammers

Oh believe me, he did try for a while. Other forum users kept giving him their accounts to spam with- fuck if I know why. Probably out of fear that he'd stalk them too. He wasn't very bright about hiding who he was, he'd just come out guns blazing the moment he got his hands on a new account. It got him silenced rather quickly, over and over.

BBB

OT Supporter
Sep 3, 2003
Not to bag on the guy here even more but I thought he was done with OT and on his way out? May be the best thing to do atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec