Is this nwMariner and did he really say these things? *PIC*

Vladimir L

Banned
Mar 23, 2005
Brad's Couch
So, he acts exactly like formz, m3bavaria, shibster, and dozens of others who get a pass for some reason?

OT has always been like that.

Emfuser seems to be fair and doesnt really have favoritism.

Tank look tries not to get involved too much.

Canning has his favorites.

Its the way it works

Vladimir L

Banned
Mar 23, 2005
Brad's Couch
Eh, I'm not looking for mods to get involved, because they have proven they won't. But scootin acting like nwmariner's actions invite this shit while not criticizing others for it is worth pointing out

I don't think anyone should encourage this type of shit from anyone. More callouts isn't the answer.

I mean its funny to see delusional people get shit on and he isnt doing it to troll like bozosuko.

icanbreakthesecuffs

Starts with him just being a huge fucking blowhard in general. Talks a lot of shit about how awesome and smart he is, and acts like we should feel privileged to post on the same message board that he does.

Gets called out for being kind of a cocksucker, blows his top and can't handle it, invites next-level shit.

Gotta say, based on what I've seen that HASN'T been posted, he's lucky to be getting off this easy :rofl:

Getting off easy? Looks like a slow painful death in here lol

Entomology

Resident Misandrist™
OT Supporter
May 22, 2014
Getting off easy? Looks like a slow painful death in here lol

I've seen worse (in other forums)- I've described it earlier in the thread but.. yeah.
Li7UX1c.gif

icanbreakthesecuffs

It was bad already but around page 28 or 29

I sar a Mortal Combat fatality when the gap teeth pic was posted.

My advice would be to come back with a new account.

Problem with that is that OT will find him a few days later

icanbreakthesecuffs

I mean shit formz pulled out a flame thrower on this poor bastard

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
Eh, I'm not looking for mods to get involved, because they have proven they won't. But scootin acting like nwmariner's actions invite this shit while not criticizing others for it is worth pointing out

I criticize everybody who acts like a douche.

I'm not the one making callout threads. Feel free to make theirs.

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
I don't know the guy, or anyone here for that matter. I've just posted on other forums before and I know that the ones who are vocal about leaving/demanding posting justice are always the first ones to come back with bravado.
Who's AE are you

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec