FIT is this timberwolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
TS

jason612

Sep 7, 2007
NJ
I somehow made my way to simplyshredded and thought it was him. Im going hard in the gym tomorrow. i'm a skinny faggot compared to these guys

brasheye

Rotary Crew
Jan 1, 2005
Sydney - AU
Thats not Timber you fool.

Timber is a myth, in 1947 a UFO crashed 75 miles from Roswell New Mexico, apparently, so the story goes, a swole handsome asian by the name of Kane emerged from the spacecraft busting a front double bi and eating what appeared to be crispy creme donuts, these "donuts" were studied, only to be stolen from the east germans who used the donuts to dominate the rest of the world in the Olympic games. To this day, Timber is kept in a vat of jelly, in a sort of suspended animation only to be bought back to life by controlled labs pty ltd for promotional use.

The end.

Little Erve

May 23, 2003
Van Diemen's Land
big-sumo.jpg
+
common-vampire-bat_505_600x450.jpg

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
thats clearly NOT timber

timber's name IRL is Milwaukee Wolf meaning "the good land wolf" in Algonquin .. he is a mythical creature said to be formed when the moon goddess kissed the shores of the great ocean and their love child was half man half wolf possessing the power of the ocean and the beauty of the moon herself .. do NOT mock the gods by simply defining such a demi god as "a mortal man"

he's a fucking legend ... like godzilla .. except more awesome

when the americans bombed hiroshima ... there was no uranium in that bomb .... it was timber wolf .... and the explosion wasn't an element reaching critical mass ....... it was the wolf himself delivering a death blow to the populus of suckville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan