Is your house a good “party house”?

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
I got to say mine is the best party house going.

Large 14x25 front to back living room. This is semi-open to my kitchen (17x13) and dining room (17x12). Kitchen is now set up with bar style island seating (4 seats).

Off the back of the living room and kitchen, there is a large 30x12 deck.

Downstairs I have a 22x16 “man cave” with a bar. Outside there is a hang out area under the deck with table and chairs.

Definitely a great house to entertain and have big parties in.

Reactions: Muddy Waters

.chris

William Taylor was a brisk young sailor
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
Inside/outside I’ve had near 50 people lol

Opening up the floor plan helped.

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
Our house and yard are perfect but fuck that. We we’re covid standards before covid. 10 tops. After that it’s annoying.

once had almost 30 people in my yard and my anxiety told me I’m not supposed to host parties, but gatherings.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Yeah, we remodeled and finished a few months before Covid hit and were planning to have a bunch of house parties. Opened the floor plan, built a new deck, 3 acres fenced in.

Then Rona:wtcd:

• Sad
Reactions: Vanilla Tarantino

Snake Pliskin

OT Supporter
May 8, 2013
California
I have a very nice backyard, and an open floor plan home, but I don't like entertaining company. If I could set a time limit, like two hours, that would be nice, but rude so I just don't have people over.

Now if I had this home in the methamphetamine 80's I'd have mf'ers living on my couch.

Reactions: Jinx

Jumpem

Oct 9, 2002
No. It's small and gets crowded with more than four or five people over.

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
Mine is a 1200 sq ft 1950’s ranch. So no not really. I have a screened in patio with tv and a sound bar but it’s good for like 5 people tops

Reactions: Jumpem

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
it is but fuck throwing parties
I still have memories of wandering around with a trash sack the morning after, throwing in beer cans and plastic cups. And occasional surprises that made me want to vomit. No, those days are behind me.

Eight people tops. Enough so you can leave one conversation whenever you feel the time is right, and wander around to another one.

• Haha
Reactions: horus

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
I still have memories of wandering around with a trash sack the morning after, throwing in beer cans and plastic cups. And occasional surprises that made me want to vomit. No, those days are behind me.

Eight people tops. Enough so you can leave one conversation whenever you feel the time is right, and wander around to another one.
I don’t even like people anymore so I’m fine with no parties tbh

Reactions: Bugalu

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman