went to my local fitness store to go pick up some muscle milk and i asked the guy that worked there which protein bars would be good for me (160 lbs.. pretty lean, trying to gain mass) and he said the best bar for me is the oh yeah bar. I came home and asked my brother about it and he said its crap since there is so much fat in the bar and that i need something more like met-rx bars. so if anyone has any opinions on oh yeah protein bars, id love to hear about it. heres some info on the bars Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 85g (1 bar) Servings Per Container: 1 Amount Per Serving % DV* Calories 380 Calories from Fat 180 Total Fat 19g 30% Saturated Fat 7g 33% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat 3.5g Monounsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 5mg 1% Sodium 130mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 31g 10% Dietary Fiber 4g 15% Sugars 8g Sugar Alcohol 15g Protein 26g 52% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 6% Iron 10% * Percent Daily Values Based On A 2,000 Calorie Diet. Ingredients: Peanuts, Protein Blend [(OhYeah!® Blend Consisting of Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate), Hydrolyzed Gelatin], Chocolate Coating [Chocolate Liquor, Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Sucralose, Vanillin (an Artifical Flavor), Vanilla and Salt], Caramel (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Non Fat Dry Milk, Maltitol Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Corn Starch, Butter, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor), Soy Nuts, Glycerine, Peanut Flour, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Sucralose and Potassium Sorbate Added as a Preservative.