CAR Isuzu Rodeo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazmont

Nov 25, 2000
New Albany, IN
WOOHOO!!! A place for me to talk about my Rodeo!

I couldn't find any forums on the subject and this is the closest that I have found. I started one of my own on my website for Rodeo's.

:bigok:

My ride.
rodeo1.jpg

Wolvrin704

I must admit that I am an admirer of the Rodeo. If I were to buy an SUV it would be near if not at the top of my list just on looks alone.

TS
TS
Kazmont

Kazmont

Nov 25, 2000
New Albany, IN
i used to have an amigo... base line crap. It had to be the most durable thing I ever owned. It lasted an attack from a telephone pole one the drivers side and a nasty attack from a tractor on the passenger side! I have pictures of it. That thing is still running. :big grin: I sold it to a guy I work with.

Anywho... I wanted a new car and I was hooked on the Rodeo. I love it! Its REALLY comfortable and drives great!

I plan on getting the windows tinted, have a sun roof put in, having factory fog lights installed, and getting new rims for it. Im going to start taking progressive pictures as I work on it. My new pride and joy.

TS
TS
Kazmont

Kazmont

Nov 25, 2000
New Albany, IN
heh... thanx

It doesnt look like a jeep to me though. thats one of the reasons I bought it. Everyone has one of those and I wanted something different. They feel completely different than a Cherokee.

TriShield

Jul 6, 2001
Houston, TX
That's certainly better than an Axiom, shame on Joe for touting the Axiom's onroad characteristics... buy a Isuzu Impulse for that!

The Amigo is an awesome off-roader, only real competition for the Jeep Wrangler besides the Land Rover Defender 90.

Nice ride there, I hope you lift that sucker and put 31' meat in those wheelwells.

joedogg

Originally posted by Kazmont
have a sun roof put in,

be careful about leaks ...... you might have to spend more for a quality aftermarket sun roof but it is worth it :bigthumb:

TS
TS
Kazmont

Kazmont

Nov 25, 2000
New Albany, IN
yeah, i know all about that... im taking that into conisderation.

I am going look for quite a while. Im thinking of having isuzu do it. make in factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan