GUN It came!! It finally came!!

Bryan

OT Supporter
May 5, 2002
Houston
Reminds me I have to take a renewal course this year. Last I knew they nerfed those into the ground instead of it being an all day class.

TS
TS
Wolf

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
What you GUNNA buy first?
Nothing. Already have a few guns, don't need any more. This license just allows me to carry a concealed (or open) handgun in Texas. And I think I can avoid the waiting period/backgroun check when buying a handgun in TX too?

Also allowed to skip the metal detector when entering the TX state capital. 🤔

TS
TS
Wolf

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
wait, you moved to CA, you planning on going back to texas already then? otherwise it will be useless i assume in CA
Even when I initially applied, I didn't intend to actually carry a gun.
Just thought it was the most Texas thing I could do, so I took the course, and applied just for fun.

Yeah, it's useless in CA. And because the first one they issued (to my TX address) was returned instead of USPS forwarding it to my new address, I had to submit a change of address so the license has my CA address on it.

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
Even when I initially applied, I didn't intend to actually carry a gun.
Just thought it was the most Texas thing I could do, so I took the course, and applied just for fun.
When I moved to FL I got my CC but I also bought a bunch of pistols and went shooting all the time. Doesn’t do me any good now in Connecticut tho

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan