SRS It is with absolute heavy heart and sorrow I make this thread. *RIP Bugalu*

Oman4x4

OT Supporter
Sep 22, 2004
Dubai / Oman / Saudi Arabia
RIP Chris. Wow - I'm shocked.

So sorry to hear this. In CAR crew threads he was always a good person and we'd spoken a few times about cars, lights and SEMA etc. Never got the impression he was struggling.

It's rare I see someone post a car I knew nothing about and his little NSU was definitely one of them that stands out.

Prinz10002.jpg

Rest well Chris. You'll be missed. Wherever you are, hope you've got all the project cars and hard to find parts you ever dreamed of.

WS6Formula350

2018 updated user text
Jul 5, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Im good mates with him and argued with him all the time in pol threads, difference of opinions happens, despite how OT tries, it doesn’t make them any less of a decent person and shouldn’t shape how we judge ppl. Guilty of it myself.
He always seemed like a good dude unless it was arguing in POL threads.

This is fucken sad my dudes.

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
I remember him posting a pic recently and was sad that he couldn't/wouldn't post his face anymore because of what others have done in the past. :hs:
He posted in the snap group forever. All these dudes outside of FU/PM were awesome at snap

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Dusty Busterson

OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas
RIP Chris. Wow - I'm shocked.

So sorry to hear this. In CAR crew threads he was always a good person and we'd spoken a few times about cars, lights and SEMA etc. Never got the impression he was struggling.

It's rare I see someone post a car I knew nothing about and his little NSU was definitely one of them that stands out.

View attachment 246262

Rest well Chris. You'll be missed. Wherever you are, hope you've got all the project cars and hard to find parts you ever dreamed of.
One of his last posts to me was that pic of the NSU. I’ve been into cars since I was ten, there’s very few I haven’t heard of but that was definitely one of them:hs:.

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
@JohnnyBeagle if we ever met would just follow me around and give a thumbs up every time i spoke?

giphy.gif

Oman4x4

OT Supporter
Sep 22, 2004
Dubai / Oman / Saudi Arabia
One of his last posts to me was that pic of the NSU. I’ve been into cars since I was ten, there’s very few I haven’t heard of but that was definitely one of them:hs:.

It was definitely unique and if his family is able to keep it I hope it gives them something to remember him by. It will be tough to look at for a while but on his birthdays and things it’s nice when stuff like that is still around.

Otherwise hope one of his good friends can keep it going.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529