SRS It is with absolute heavy heart and sorrow I make this thread. *RIP Bugalu*

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
What a weird little corner of the internet/world we’ve carved out for ourselves. We sometimes can’t stand each other, but it’s almost certain that the outside world would hate us all completely equally.

:othug:

It's a comforting place. No matter what's going on in life I know I can always come here to either vent or forget about it. The only people I've talked to about OT is my brother and my fiance both of whom understand that we are close (some more than others) yet so far apart.

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Damn homie I'm sorry :( I didn't want to make a thread about it and I'm not trying to take away from anything but I feel your pain, but a few weeks ago I lost my best IRL friend and otter @nightmarecinema under similar circumstances. 35 years old.

:othug:
RIP Tim. We should have hung out more when you were still in the Burgh. :wtc:

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
Legit, how much you gotta drink to have this happen at his age? srs question, not trolling because the wife and I have hit the sauce pretty hard since Covid started. Kinda makes you realize how delicate life is.

RIP

Reactions: Oman4x4 and turbo35

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529