SRS It is with absolute heavy heart and sorrow I make this thread. *RIP Bugalu*

Mperor

I flow like butterbeer on Diagon streets
OT Supporter
Jun 9, 2003
Seattle
.. from the conversation with his girlfriend..

She knew he was super excited I was coming to visit, had planned all kinds of stuff. she said he needed it.

She said he has been heavily drinking again. She suggested AA but he wasn't in for it. She said COVID had been hard on his work (real estate) and that he had been suffering from depression. Sadly I wasn't aware, but so many of us have been down as fuck during covid. Myself totally included. He didn't stand out as any worse than me or the rest of my friends, OT or IRL.

Last weekend, he was coughing and coughed up blood. They took him to hospital.. he was his usual fun self in hospital. She said he was messing with and joking with the nurses. Typical Chris.

They did an endoscopy to find out where the bleeding was from. I think they figured it out, but then his blood pressure dropped, his skin was yellow... he ended up not being able to respond. I think she said they put him on dialysis. His liver and kidneys fucked out. He was in a coma. Now he isn't with us today.

This is what I was told happened. Booze. I know I drink a lot, but I'll never know how much Chris was pounding. If I had ANY clue about his health, mental or physical, I'd have not been down for ANY of the boozing shit we had planned.
Fuck dude.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
I joke around a lot about tequila, but a bottle will last me months. When I drink, two in and I'm pretty snockered.

There really are a lot of us that either don't, or don't much. A bottle of whatever would last my parents for years. Now that my mom is diabetic she won't even have a glass of wine.

What I lie about is that often my friends will give me some of their leftover pills of various kinds. As I don't use any of them with any type of frequency, I don't see that it's really a thing. Were I doing it often, then I would.
I have the same bottle of tequila I bought in Dallas in 2000 and it's over half full still :rofl:
I drank the sister bottle to it in one night after having a fight with my boss and I rarely ever touch the stuff anymore.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529