SRS It is with absolute heavy heart and sorrow I make this thread. *RIP Bugalu*

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
RIP @Bugalu

@Do it To it - was he on one of our first OT covid zoom calls where we all nearly blacked out?

For those heavy boozers (myself included):
Get your yearly physical and full blood work/liver panel testing. Can be a good indicator of when it’s time to stop or slow down :hs:

I should probably do this. It's been 10 years since my last physical and I rarely drank pre-Covid. But now... :o

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
@vikingen sorry i’m late to reply ofc i have a couch you can sleep on but probably max of like 2 nights bc of kiddo and wife and wouldn’t want to put them out(small ass apartment) and another caveat being no booze in the crib bc we’re both in recovery, basically you will have to go to church with us and pray every hour and also no swearing

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦
RIP @Bugalu

@Do it To it - was he on one of our first OT covid zoom calls where we all nearly blacked out?

For those heavy boozers (myself included):
Get your yearly physical and full blood work/liver panel testing. Can be a good indicator of when it’s time to stop or slow down :hs:

Acknowledging yourself as a heavy boozer should be a pretty good indicator ....

TS
TS
vikingen

vikingen

Redders. The Grey Wiggle. #Qatar2022
OT Supporter
@vikingen sorry i’m late to reply ofc i have a couch you can sleep on but probably max of like 2 nights bc of kiddo and wife and wouldn’t want to put them out(small ass apartment) and another caveat being no booze in the crib bc we’re both in recovery, basically you will have to go to church with us and pray every hour and also no swearing
Cheers mate. Yeah, I won’t impose if it’s tight .. but thank you so much

Leonard Washington

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
holy shit how’d i miss this?

Dude still posted all the time

RIP :(

View attachment 246574

:wtc:

SWvaKnG.jpg

Man, gone a week later. That hits hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds