TECH Its A Sony Vega Not Wega

Status
Not open for further replies.

nucl3ar

Re: Re: Its A Sony Vega Not Wega

Originally posted by grumpybb
You sir are incorrect. It's spelled "WEGA" but pronounced"VEGA." Thank you please drive thru.

MWHC22

Bier/Deutsch/Homebrew/ Packers/Blackhawks/Outdoor
May 10, 2001
Wisconsin/Utah
WEGA not vega

I watch a WEGA everyday, the box, the manual, and the ads in the store all spell WEGA

Kazmont

Nov 25, 2000
New Albany, IN
no on is arguing that fact... nice way to bring back a dead topic.. anywho... its still pronounced Vega. Just like whats already been stated.

Lomotil

Fuck sony :mad:, who gives a shit how they pronounce it?

Stupid fucking cadmium-using mofo's.......... :o

Kazmont

Nov 25, 2000
New Albany, IN
Originally posted by Lomotil

Fuck yeah, man... finally someone in here with some automotive taste... :bigthumb:

heh! thanx. I just got it about 8 months ago. i love it. I havent done anything to it yet but i will. Im going to have the factory fog lights added and a moon roof.

Aaron_909

i have a 36in Wega also, and it is VEGA....and i bet it is also spelled VEGA, why would sony put a W where a V belongs and make it sound like a V....ok thank you, my point exactly, case closed

(unless they really r some krazie peepz up in the coperation, we better send some ESL teachers over there) :) but then again they are smarter then most of us,heh

mastiff

Heres what I heard:

Its spelled "Wega" but pronounced "Vega" because its a German word and the W in German is pronounced like a "V"

Why a Japanese company is using german words I don't know

Lomotil

Originally posted by Kazmont
heh! thanx. I just got it about 8 months ago. i love it. I havent done anything to it yet but i will. Im going to have the factory fog lights added and a moon roof.

I've had mine since January of '99... I'd be careful with an aftermarket sunroof, I've always heard that they tend to leak over time... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448