• Thread starter Deleted member 50048
  • Start date

Deleted member 50048

i know this is old, but i just had to post this:

[y]kBzkBQhqXiw[/y]

what a bunch of fucking idiots

jehan60188

May 25, 2006
it's true though- idiots with guns only result in a cycle of violence. that's why kids shouldn't have guns- all those hormones make them emotional, and illogical...

TS
TS

Deleted member 50048

it's true though- idiots with guns only result in a cycle of violence. that's why kids shouldn't have guns- all those hormones make them emotional, and illogical...

the dude said that - i'm paraphrasing - "because there's too many guns out there that are easy to get..."

but because of the choices of some idiot kid gang bangers, us normal law abiding citizens will eventually lose the ability to defend ourselves and our family

jehan60188

May 25, 2006
the dude said that - i'm paraphrasing - "because there's too many guns out there that are easy to get..."

but because of the choices of some idiot kid gang bangers, us normal law abiding citizens will eventually lose the ability to defend ourselves and our family
the problem is that too many fearful law abiding citizens will too readily give up liberties in exchange for a feeling of security

I don't get it; I really don't understand how people still trust police to keep them safe...

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
the problem is that too many fearful law abiding citizens will too readily give up liberties in exchange for a feeling of security

I don't get it; I really don't understand how people still trust police to keep them safe...

I've always wanted too do a 911 test but I would get arrested for it. Which is dumb to me also every other company has people to test there products but our emergency response teams cant get tested but by there own dept :ugh:

Cannondale

The Texas Rattlesnake
Apr 17, 2007
Austin, TX
I've always wanted too do a 911 test but I would get arrested for it. Which is dumb to me also every other company has people to test there products but our emergency response teams cant get tested but by there own dept :ugh:

It sucks, but you know the outcome would probably be an extremely long response time. Hell, a dispatcher can listen to you get murdered and still wait over 45 minutes to send someone out.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan