It's Martin Shkreli. I'm back after 6 years.

TS
TS
MartinAtTuring

MartinAtTuring

Oct 25, 2015
who is likely currently protected by security guards right now so he feels really tough sitting in his million dollar office protected by people with guns and hundreds of miles separated from anyone on OT :rofl:

bro these aren't guards, this more like a fuckin army. you can apply for a job.

SafT

OT Supporter
Dec 7, 2001
New Zealand
I'm actually a little disappointed now. I expected some world class trolling and all I'm seeing is some weak ass ethugging. Is this the warmup? Having read about short selling biotech stocks to capitalize on the backlash against the price rises of the drugs I can see why you fronted it with the attitude you did, and you've probably made a ton of money from it.. ..could you at least bring some of that level to OT.

TS
TS
MartinAtTuring

MartinAtTuring

Oct 25, 2015
I'm actually a little disappointed now. I expected some world class trolling and all I'm seeing is some weak ass ethugging. Is this the warmup? Having read about short selling biotech stocks to capitalize on the backlash against the price rises of the drugs I can see why you fronted it with the attitude you did, and you've probably made a ton of money from it.. ..could you at least bring some of that level to OT.

keep quiet about the markets. this life isn't for you. stick to penny pictures and what year you joined this webchat.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet