It's Martin Shkreli. I'm back after 6 years.

TS
TS
MartinAtTuring

MartinAtTuring

Oct 25, 2015
you're a total power bottom twink :rofl: you do talk a big game though. i'll give ya that.

why are we talking about twinkies? they are delicious and i almost bought that company when it filed for bankruptcy. you just eat them, i own them.

GlassUser

Flavors Matter
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2003
Pearland, Texas
Fighting is almost 100% mental. Did you see my moves recently? Goes without saying I can easily kick your ass and practically anyone elses.

The only moves you have are verbal. And that's a dead giveaway that you're a twink with no experience. If you had a chance at kicking my ass, you'd just do it, instead of desperately trying to convince everyone that you could.

GlassUser

Flavors Matter
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2003
Pearland, Texas
i only bring it up because he constantly keeps saying he would beat people in a fight, which is clearly wrong

he loves talking about how rich he is, maybe he could fly you out to his office and you guys could box :dunno:

I'll meet up with him to spar in a clean fight. Stakes are a hundred bucks to a charity of the winner's choice. No need to make it about money, just something small to keep it interesting. Boxing, mixed, full contact wwf-style show wrestling, hell even one on one paintball. He can pick the game. I can probably whoop him at any of them.

haze

Money printer go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OT Supporter
Oct 3, 2004
¯\(ツ)/¯
Was the address posted actually yours and if so why such a small condo for someone worth 100mil?

TS
TS
MartinAtTuring

MartinAtTuring

Oct 25, 2015
I'll meet up with him to spar in a clean fight. Stakes are a hundred bucks to a charity of the winner's choice. No need to make it about money, just something small to keep it interesting. Boxing, mixed, full contact wwf-style show wrestling, hell even one on one paintball. He can pick the game. I can probably whoop him at any of them.

No. My rules. One suitcase and one security man each. Meet in a warehouse of my choosing. Classic Moscow Rules.

TS
TS
MartinAtTuring

MartinAtTuring

Oct 25, 2015
oh you're a pussy. got it.

You must be new to this. Ambushes are a common occurrence in my line of work. You would know nothing of this as you are probably some small time arms or drug dealer.

Well, welcome to the international level. Shit just got real.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec