It's Martin Shkreli. I'm back after 6 years.

GlassUser

Flavors Matter
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2003
Pearland, Texas
You must be new to this. Ambushes are a common occurrence in my line of work. You would know nothing of this as you are probably some small time arms or drug dealer.

Well, welcome to the international level. Shit just got real.

Look, kid. You should have known to not come in swinging your little pecker around like it was a big trolling dick. That's just weak trolling game. You should have come in, acted a little aloof, stayed back a little, and got a few nuthuggers on the line. Once you have some credibility and a feel for the social dynamics, you can start to flex a little troll muscle. But you're like that scrawny dude with the squeaky voice who shows up in prison, thinks he needs to beat someone's ass the first day, and winds up getting skullfucked to death. You just have no clue and no class.

TS
TS
MartinAtTuring

MartinAtTuring

Oct 25, 2015
lol in a fair sanctioned fight i would severely hurt him :rofl:

Overconfident. Mistake one. You try to throw a punch. Crack. You only hear that sound. You don't know what happened. Things are getting dim. You hear someone talking about "a broken spine".

Fade to black.

TS
TS
MartinAtTuring

MartinAtTuring

Oct 25, 2015
Look, kid. You should have known to not come in swinging your little pecker around like it was a big trolling dick. That's just weak trolling game. You should have come in, acted a little aloof, stayed back a little, and got a few nuthuggers on the line. Once you have some credibility and a feel for the social dynamics, you can start to flex a little troll muscle. But you're like that scrawny dude with the squeaky voice who shows up in prison, thinks he needs to beat someone's ass the first day, and winds up getting skullfucked to death. You just have no clue and no class.

More Redneck Texas bullshit. You can't hang on my level. Do you know how many houses I have?

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
You hail from my hometown. I am a hero.

:dunno: it's a legit question. i'm not attacking you, i'm genuinely curious if people have recognizing you or otherwise confronting you in the city. you've had about as bad a public image as one can have without committing a violent crime.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec