It's Martin Shkreli. I'm back after 6 years.

T_Dawgg

Escape Goat
May 6, 2001
vancity
glassuser sells cooked thanksgiving turkeys on craigslist to supplement his income

and apparently is a show boxer as well.

Gvoz

Serb Crew
Aug 24, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Will you redeem yourself for being a terrible human being, and publicly renounce your cousins in Albania for trying to annex Serbian culture in Kosovo by signing a petition #NoKosovoUnesco

He's albanian? Should've known. I fully endorse Grobar in his quest for justice in Kosovo via online petition, and the scumbag shkreli renouncing his own. I will now re-enter my cave.

Grobar

Nov 3, 2014
Belgrade
He's albanian? Should've known. I fully endorse Grobar in his quest for justice in Kosovo via online petition, and the scumbag shkreli renouncing his own. I will now re-enter my cave.

14033.jpg

Winston Churchill salutes you.

mle

Sep 19, 2002
lolifornia
where did he go?

I think when OT was getting a little crazy with digging and sharing personal info without remorse/going over the line, he bounced out. Can't blame him. But I still miss him. He was a little scary, but good peoples. :hs:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor