It's Martin Shkreli. I'm back after 6 years.

BrokenRomneybot

Sep 12, 2012
I think when OT was getting a little crazy with digging and sharing personal info without remorse/going over the line, he bounced out. Can't blame him. But I still miss him. He was a little scary, but good peoples. :hs:

HE WAS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THAT.

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Did TB post full info on people when calling them out, like name, address, job, etc.?

i think he mostly posted stuff that would make them know he has all their info without actually posting their info. basically just scared the shit out of people.

still kinda shitty but he was doing shitty things to shitty people for the most part

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
i think he mostly posted stuff that would make them know he has all their info without actually posting their info. basically just scared the shit out of people.

still kinda shitty but he was doing shitty things to shitty people for the most part

Yeah, but if he never actually posted their info, it's not quite so bad. :o

Vatoloco

America: The most RACIST nation in world history!
Jul 16, 2001
@Vatoloco_OT
LeFcQDl.png

I'll come work for you bro but I want a private corner office, a company paid for apartment overlooking central park and a $500,000/month salary.

I'm worth every penny and actually low balled you on the salary. I deserve more.

TS
TS
MartinAtTuring

MartinAtTuring

Oct 25, 2015
LeFcQDl.png

I'll come work for you bro but I want a private corner office, a company paid for apartment overlooking central park and a $500,000/month salary.

I'm worth every penny and actually low balled you on the salary. I deserve more.

we have work for you

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet