It's Martin Shkreli. I'm back after 6 years.

Coconut Endo

Apr 4, 2003
I don't eat any carbohydrates.

Listen man, you want to be a dickhead when I come here and try to update guys ive been talkin fitness with for 7+ years, be my guest, but ultimately one thing will happen, you will make me really upset, i will get your ip address from fazle, find out where you live, *knock knock* on your front door, you will open it, you will see me, I will then proceed to rip your pants off and suck your veiny massive dick until you collapse to the ground and lose consciousness.

Its up to you on whether you want to continue or not with your behavior.

TS
TS
MartinAtTuring

MartinAtTuring

Oct 25, 2015
Listen man, you want to be a dickhead when I come here and try to update guys ive been talkin fitness with for 7+ years, be my guest, but ultimately one thing will happen, you will make me really upset, i will get your ip address from fazle, find out where you live, *knock knock* on your front door, you will open it, you will see me, I will then proceed to rip your pants off and suck your veiny massive dick until you collapse to the ground and lose consciousness.

talk is cheap

Sam Gamgee

Every tool is weapon if you hold it right.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Western MA

:wackit:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec