SPORTS It's that time again

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
What time? Your yearly "pop my head into OT and see what's up" time?

:love:

Last edited:

EG6

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Why was I not surprised when I came in here and saw that it was about Hendo?

*looks @ BritishHumpingWitch

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Wait, why the fuck is Feijao punching a bag in the middle of a shipping container storage yard?

TS
TS
BritishHumpingWitch

BritishHumpingWitch

Dec 19, 2007
Inside Hendo's groin guard
Holy fucking multi-quote..

I hope Hendo wins so Mousasi can wreck him.

:squint:

What time? Your yearly "pop my head into OT and see what's up" time?

:love:

I've been around my little liebchen.:hs::love:
...I was preoccupied with the music threads yesterday... One hit wonders and old school R & B, ftw.:mamoru::o

I'll always root for Henderson

I know, and this is one of the many reasons why I <3 you.:mamoru:

does the fact that he has bad teeth remind you of your fellow countrymen?

:hahano: I'm American.
...And I wouldn't kiss anyone with dodgy teeth. Or anyone who had buckles on their shoes.:o

Oh and Hendo's falsies are straight and white.:wtcslap:

Why was I not surprised when I came in here and saw that it was about Hendo?

*looks @ BritishHumpingWitch

Dunno?:hsughno::mamoru2:

Wait, why the fuck is Feijao punching a bag in the middle of a shipping container storage yard?

:rofl:

I was wondering that myself.. maybe for 'effects'?:ugh:

Feijao is a superior striker, and when is the last time you saw Hendo actually use some wrestling?

He's gonna get beat if he pulls that BS where he walks flat footed towards his opponent with his right arm cocked back.

I know he is.
If I'm being honest, this is going to be a tough match for :love: Hendo :love:
Feijao is aggressive, good with his elbows, knees and has KO power.
...Hendo has yet to be KO'ed but we all know great chins have expiration dates.:wtc:

<deep sigh> Proper wrestling? Unfortunately, not in a long time.:sad2:
It makes me feel a bit :hs: seeing a man who has / had such great wrestling abilities now relying on his hands each time he walks into the Octagon. It also makes you wonder why this has been the case?

With that said, Fuck Feijao. I don't care if Hendo walks in flat-footed with his right hand cocked ready to go just as long as he gets the job done.

IN for Feijao on his back counting sheep!:x:

2ofdem

Jun 17, 2003
aus.vic.mel
Hendo has the ability to win it if he fights smart and wrestles out a win. He has had a nasty habit of standing with strikers and throwing that overhand right. To be fair if he catches him with that he wins.

TS
TS
BritishHumpingWitch

BritishHumpingWitch

Dec 19, 2007
Hendo has the ability to win it if he fights smart and wrestles out a win. He has had a nasty habit of standing with strikers and throwing that overhand right. To be fair if he catches him with that he wins.

So you think that's what it will take as well?:hs: I'd be surprized if he did take it to the ground. He hasn't been wrestle-dominant in a very long time.

:x::x::x:

2ofdem

Jun 17, 2003
aus.vic.mel

Pretty much what happened :rofl: Hendo wrestled his way out of trouble when he needed too and caught him with that overhand right. I thought it was going to be a short night when he got caught in the first plus he needs to check a few of those leg kicks.

TS
TS
BritishHumpingWitch

BritishHumpingWitch

Dec 19, 2007
Pretty much what happened :rofl: Hendo wrestled his way out of trouble when he needed too and caught him with that overhand right. I thought it was going to be a short night when he got caught in the first plus he needs to check a few of those leg kicks.

Yep, Good call Justin.:bigthumb:

I'm quite glad it went a little over 3 rounds before the KO... I like sitting on the edge of my seat when my favorite fighter(s) fight.:mamoru:

Rizla

Feb 20, 2005
England

Fucking :werd: I was wondering how many of those he was prepared to eat

2ofdem

Jun 17, 2003
aus.vic.mel
Yep, Good call Justin.:bigthumb:

I'm quite glad it went a little over 3 rounds before the KO... I like sitting on the edge of my seat when my favorite fighter(s) fight.:mamoru:

It was a good fight Hendo looked good beside that fact he was eating leg kicks (205ers throwing big leg kicks hurts a lot)

Fucking :werd: I was wondering how many of those he was prepared to eat

I was almost wincing at some of those they would have hurt.

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia

Feijao didn't get caught with Hendo's overhand right. He dodged it, lost his footing, face planted and ate a bunch of shots from Hendo who had his back.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan