ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
Chael Sonnen vs Rampage

Fedor vs Dan Henderson

Nick Diaz vs Fernando Vargas

Jake Shields vs GSP

Royce Gracie vs Art Jimmerson in 2011

And most shocking of all

Anderson Silva is ACTUALLY fighting Yushin Okami!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/

What a crazy day in news. If You told me all of these things 1 year ago I would have shit in my own hand and eaten it

wallydog11

Jun 5, 2004
Yeah of course Diaz chose to box someone who has been retired for like 5 years and lost his last 3 fights :ugh:

phonics

No good sir, I'm on the level.
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
Sonnens manager sounds like hes trying to get him some good press

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
Silly guy. And im not sure the shit talking between them would be all that great. Rampage talks shit, but he just says teh same thing over and over and over.

Sonnen gets pretty creative. I dont see this fight going well for Sonnen.

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
anyone who is still fighting on local shows at 50 has probably got a chip on his shoulder.
Good point, a lot of these people have felt that way about him for a looooong time though.

Im sure part of it has to do with the fact that his gym sponsors a lot of small local shows, and guys from his gym will fight, while another figter from his gym refs, and obviously finds plenty of ways to favor one fighter more than another with early stoppages, standing them up when they're in trouble, all types of BS. But its a show where kids are are signing up at bars to fight the following weekend, so what do they expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor