It's weird to imagine people hiding from covid when I work in a super market...

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
You could have very well been asymptomatic

i've had mild symptoms here and there. diarrhea a couple days where i also had pink eye, that's the one where i'm kinda convinced that i did have a very mild case. i also felt a bit weaker than normal for a couple months where i struggled to do my normal amount of push-ups but i didn't have any trouble breathing or anything.

T2 Tsunami

OT Supporter
Dec 23, 2003
SouthEast PA
Yeah, I'm almost certain I've had it..probably multiple times. Soar throat, sniffles, and aches for a few months at the end of summer. But nobody I knew was positive. These last few months have been a whole different story. Every week I'm hearing of co-workers, family, and friends showing symptoms and testing positive. At least no deaths..so far

Dusty Busterson

OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas
You work in a supermarket? Are you in high school?
We’re in the middle of a pandemic with millions out of jobs.

I’ve met people with Master’s degrees working at restaurants simply because they were hiring and paid a few bucks above minimum wage.

I’m lucky I have a full time job in the car industry that pays $15/hr (after a couple raises) and has pretty good benefits.

Many would kill for a job like that right now.

Last edited:

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
We’re in the middle of a pandemic with millions out of jobs.

I’ve met people with Master’s degrees working at restaurants simply because they were hiring and paid a few bucks above minimum wage.

I’m lucky I have a full time job in the car industry that pays $15/hr (after a couple raises) and has pretty good benefits.

Many would kill for a job like that right now.

It’s OT bro relax

Reactions: Firewall97

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6