I've been to hell and I spell it...

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
COVID forced our DMV equivalent here to appointment only which actually was kinda nice. Not a fuckton of people everywhere

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
COVID forced our DMV equivalent here to appointment only which actually was kinda nice. Not a fuckton of people everywhere
That happened here in Michigan, too. However, the appointments are like 3 months out. I needed to renew my driver's license in late July, so I tried to schedule an appointment on June 30th, figuring that gave me 3 full weeks before my license expired. The first appointment I could get was October 7th. And that was at a location nearly an hour away from my home.

legal eagle

Dickface
OT Supporter
Jul 13, 2005
Dallas, TX
I was surprised with the Texas DMV. I had to go in for a new license (you can’t auto-renew after a period of time). They let you reserve a spot online at a selected location. I showed up 5 minutes before my reserved time and was in and out within 20 minutes.

Sideways

Swallow that, and wash it down with this.
Jul 28, 2001
Westside
Appointment only here.

I could only get an appointment for 4 weeks out, but once I got there it only took 20 minutes to get my real id take care of.

If this was normal times, I would have sat there for at least 3 hours at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman