GAME I've decided that I'm going to buy a PS5 solely for Gran Turismo 7.

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
I bought my Xbox One for Forza 7 so I hear you. I haven't loved the driving dynamics/phsyics of GT the last game or two. Forza has felt much better.

I'd really really like to get into a full PC driving sim, but I know nothing as always and don't even have a PC. Minus whale wait for the chip shit to settle down. Was thinking about a VR setup too.

I need to go read the entire racing sim thread

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
I bought a XBONE for Forza 6. Got a Series X now.

NO RAGRETS

Last Sony console was a PS3
Last Nintendo console was a Wii

Missed a ton of awesome 1st party games for both of those through the years but fuck it, I spend too much time as it is with just an Xbox. Not enough hours in the day for everything :hs:

TS
TS
CopenKagan

CopenKagan

Feb 27, 2003
Salt Lake City, Utah
I bought my Xbox One for Forza 7 so I hear you. I haven't loved the driving dynamics/phsyics of GT the last game or two. Forza has felt much better.

I'd really really like to get into a full PC driving sim, but I know nothing as always and don't even have a PC. Minus whale wait for the chip shit to settle down. Was thinking about a VR setup too.

I need to go read the entire racing sim thread
The whole PC sim thing is a rabbit hole I dare not travel into. For as much as a high end setup costs, I could buy an NB Miata and let tires and brakes bleed me dry. :rofl:

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Got my Xbox one for Forza 7

I pretty much only bought an XBone for Forza 6. And mainly bought a One X for Forza 7 and to use as a 4k blu-ray player. :rofl: I did end up using the One X for a bit more than that though, since it ended up having the best version of most multiplatform games.

CrazyMook

Sep 11, 2002
Chicago, IL
Ya, thats likely going to be as well, especially since forza 8 is coming out who knows when, and that series has gotten stale.

When did console racers decide to just give us all the cars, all the money and make things so easy? Bring back the days of Gt1 and 2 where you really had to work your way through the game and had to actually USE specific cars and whatnot.

Reactions: Miesha Taint

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
Ya, thats likely going to be as well, especially since forza 8 is coming out who knows when, and that series has gotten stale.
Not gonna lie, I was kinda mad when they announced Horizon 5. I was expecting the next Motorsport to come out this past holiday season. :mad:

Reactions: DCC

spooled2.2

fuck off real life flanders
OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2002
Rancho Relaxo
Do you mean GT5? That was the one that was supposed to be a PS3 launch title and then didn't come out until late 2010 instead. :owned:
No it was a ps2 title because thats the last Playstation I bought before I went Xbox for forza 2 or 3. Played the hell out of that before I got into iracing.

TS
TS
CopenKagan

CopenKagan

Feb 27, 2003
Salt Lake City, Utah

When did console racers decide to just give us all the cars, all the money and make things so easy? Bring back the days of Gt1 and 2 where you really had to work your way through the game and had to actually USE specific cars and whatnot.
:werd:

I hated it when I was 13, but I really miss the days of grinding to make progress. It's so boring to hop into the newest Forza game and be driving hypercars within an hour of firing it up.

hipberri

Jan 27, 2016
i haven't owned a playstation since ps3 and just used it for gran turismo and final fantasy 7.
i would like the ps5 for gran turismo, i even bought yakuza and ghosts of tsushima in advance lmoa

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Ā© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448