GAME I've decided that I'm going to buy a PS5 solely for Gran Turismo 7.

DeezNortz

THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
Forza Horizon 4 is going to be way more fun than Grand Turismo 7
how is this possible honestly that one would be "Way more" fun when they're practically carbon copies of one another?

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
I haven't bought a console for myself since the XBox One. And it was stolen. Ended up getting another one for my son and then an XBX S. Haven't bothered with console gaming ever since.

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte
how is this possible honestly that one would be "Way more" fun when they're practically carbon copies of one another?
Just a matter of if you like an open-world immersive car experience vs a pure racing car experience where you are confined to tracks. Feel like Grand Turismo takes itself too seriously.

Reactions: DeezNortz

DeezNortz

THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
Just a matter of if you like an open-world immersive car experience vs a pure racing car experience where you are confined to tracks. Feel like Grand Turismo takes itself too seriously.
fair enough.

Epik High

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
San Francisco

I'm playing Forza 7 way more than Horizon 5. I prefer driving on race tracks I'm familiar with.

I just hate the Forza 7 format where you can't start multiple series, you have to complete one to start another. Every single series has one or multiple race tracks I just hate running. And the music is total garbage. The soundtrack in GT6 was awesome.

Really, really like Forza 7 and they make the driving characteristics a bit more arcade-y so the slow vehicles are fun to run, overall I prefer Gran Turismo.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448