I've got terminal cancer, and going through my bucket list. Just took ecstasy...

TS
TS
Insert Tokens

Insert Tokens

Fuck Cancer
OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2006
AU
Thanks again everyone, it's been a fun night, but i'm ready for bed :p

I'll completely regret this tomorrow, but fuck it. :)

Kafka

Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles --> D.C.
my God, choked me up a few times.

God bless. I really and truly mean that... I hope each and every day of the life you have left is the most fulfilling, happiest life possible.

I know you cant fly... but if a cruise ship ever comes to the US, you can stay for free in my house as long as you want! :h5:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

calm down bro

SR_71

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Ottawa
I admire your courage for your fight against cancer. I hope you will be able to meet every item in your bucket list.

GucciGucci

Mar 14, 2000
Silicon Valley, CA USA
Go out in a blaze of glory.

Rent a boat and start blasting pirates off the coast of Somalia.

Or tell the Taliban that you are a reporter and want to talk to their leadership.....then suicide bomb them during the meeting.

Get Hollywood to fund your adventures so they can film it all.

The ultimate Jackass show.

:o

Balddog

eek3
Jul 4, 2001
that one place
lots of respect for you mate, really hope i will be as cool when its my time :coold:

kudos on the yellow fever too :coold: if you didn't have the wife, i could give you some good tips :mamoru:

ever considered going on a murder rampage?

CiP

MF'er
Apr 7, 2001
NJ / PA
To my friend, my hero, my strongman, Insert Tokens. You have inspired me to check myself out ASAP. I do not like to go to doctors, but you may have just changed my life and I will be forever grateful to you. I sincerely hope you live way past what the doctors predict, because someone like you deserves to be on this planet as you are that "good.' Like Shibster said, Cancer should be very scared of you. Be blessed brother.

Reactions: Dirty

Xin

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2003
Milwaukee, WI
Man. I'd be doing ever drug under the sun every day if I got terminal cancer :o

MDMA is the best substance ever, so I hope you enjoyed (are enjoying) it buddy :wavey:

Props to your attitude, and best wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec