I've got terminal cancer, and going through my bucket list. Just took ecstasy...

Goontz

Feb 8, 2011
Texas
Super late to the thread but just found it and basically getting nothing done at work now as I read through it. Love the attitude you have; I'd like to think I'd have the same mindset if I were in your situation. Best of luck to you. :hug:

Grimey

Feb 10, 2006
Pennsylvania
Wow man, I know it's been said multiple times already, but your attitude is incredible and awe-inspiring. Just reading the thread, I can't help but wonder if this were to happen to me, I'd hope I could have a quarter of the positive attitude you've projected ITT.

Best of luck dude. I hope you and your wife absolutely enjoy and cherish the time you have left. Funny thing is, we should all live by that creed, but we all get too caught up in life until something like this hits us or someone we love.

Good luck man :wavey:

dpixel8

Feb 8, 2001
WI Go Bucky!!!!!!!
Just want to say best of luck, and godspeed. We're the same age and I can't imagine having to go through what you're going through. :hug: Take care and enjoy the rest of the time you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet