I've got terminal cancer, and going through my bucket list. Just took ecstasy...

GonadWarrior

May 11, 2001
MDw6I.gif

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
I can't smoke anything, one of the surgeries fucked my lungs :( A friend is going to make me weed brownies, going to see how it goes.

my roommate uses weed edibles for pain, use cookies instead, they seem to hold in more of the qualities than the brownies, and don't over do it, especially if you aren't used to it, small amounts (depending on how strong you make the butter, he makes it really strong) and it can take awhile before it starts to work, also if you are dealing with pain, it may take even longer because it will work on your pain first before giving you your high

this weekend I think I'm going to try making him butter cream mints using cannabutter

zander357is

Oct 3, 2010
Germany
Very inspirational bro! I really wish you the best of luck and hope you get better!
If you ever make it to Germany (Bavaria) and im around hit me up you can have all the German beer your weee heart desires and your liver can handle on me!

T_Dawgg

Escape Goat
May 6, 2001
vancity
My mom had melanoma from a mole on her leg. Luckily, they removed the mole and a chunk out of her calve and that removed the cancer. She was very lucky, I wish nothing but the best to you dude, you've got a great attitude.

tragicher0

Before I couldn't even spell DBA, now I are one
Nov 19, 2005
Anthem, AZ
Fuck its dusty in here

Godspeed. I don't know what I'd do if someone told me this is going to be my expiration date.

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
wow man that shit is terrible. you've got a great attitude though. not sure if I'd be able to be the same :o hope you keep making the best of the time you've got.

Curren$y

Aug 18, 2004
someone i heard about was diagnosed with terminal cancer. doc gave her 3-6 months to live. she lived 10 years. keep fighting man, even if you dont care. your family and friends will.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec