LOVE I've had handjobs from guys and girls

Mechwarrior3048

Professional Level Designer
Apr 29, 2010
And I think guys give better handjobs because they have practice with their own junk. Anyone else think so? :o

NCS

Apr 2, 2002
while i have no experience with guys touching my junk, your logic is infallible.

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
All penises are different.

What works with your penis may not work with another mans

giz

Nov 25, 2004
salt lake
I gave a guy a handjob once. I was wasted beyond belief and horny. I have a gay friend who, while he is a good friend, never lets a chance to hit on me pass.

I don't know if anybody remember a photo I uploaded one night of me and a friend doing the... tuck.... yea it was that night.

The weirdest part about it was feeling the... erectness... of his penis. It was different than mine. Hard to explain.

wolfskymoon

I gave a guy a handjob once. I was wasted beyond belief and horny. I have a gay friend who, while he is a good friend, never lets a chance to hit on me pass.

I don't know if anybody remember a photo I uploaded one night of me and a friend doing the... tuck.... yea it was that night.

The weirdest part about it was feeling the... erectness... of his penis. It was different than mine. Hard to explain.

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:ugh: I do already know you are bisexual though, the pink blanket was just too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan