SPORTS Jacare acting non-brazilian...

Kenny Dalglish

Sep 11, 2003
Queens
After submitting Zelg Galesic at the Dream’s middleweight GP, Ronaldo “Jacaré” Souza got to the final as the favorite against Gegard Mousasi, but an unpredictable kick put an end to the championship for Jacaré. “It wasn’t a lucky shot! I did some mistakes and he was the champion of the night”, said the fighter, who doesn’t thinks about a revenge. “I don’t think about a revenge. I wanna fight always and if one they he come to fight me, I’ll be very happy”.

One of the biggest names of the championship, Melvin Manhoef was submitted by Mousasi on the same night, but Jacaré was already expecting the result. “I was prepared to fight both of them, and the day after I said that Mousasi was more complete fighter and had more chances to win”, said the athlete, that comes back to train waiting for his new challenge in the event.

http://www.tatame.com/2008/10/01/Jacare-on-Mousasi--It-wasnt-a-lucky-shot

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Actually, Jacare's team made an announcement earlier that he went into the fight with an ailing 'excuse gland' and that he should be all better in a few days with a proper excuse for falling short.

Mannaze

Oct 22, 2006
San Diego,CARIFORNIA
Actually, Jacare's team made an announcement earlier that he went into the fight with an ailing 'excuse gland' and that he should be all better in a few days with a proper excuse for falling short.

I just got diagnosed with an OverActive E.G. (OAEG, DSM IV) My family and friends have suspected it for some but it was just confirmed by our family health practitioner last week.

Gogoplata

I just got diagnosed with an OverActive E.G. (OAEG, DSM IV) My family and friends have suspected it for some but it was just confirmed by our family health practitioner last week.

ATT has doctors on staff ? :eek4:

The Ripper

Dec 25, 2006
Colorado Springs, Co
ATT has doctors on staff ? :eek4:

No lie I was rolling with the noobs of att hallandale that week. Im not BJJ stud but these guys were brand spanking newbies so I was looking awesome rolling with them. No lie every time I finished rolling with some one they had something to say and I went with my freind Izzy who is a judo machine and he was slapping arm bars left and right.

Guy1: yeah that was a nice arm bar if I wasnt injured it would have been a better match up
Guy2: I havent been training in a while Im a little rusty we should roll again in a month
Guy3: Yeah I wasnt up to it today I think Im coming down with something
Guy4: I was tired from all the other guys we need to roll one day when Im fresh.

It was then and there that I learned that everything that the guys in the cage were joking around with was true. I laughed for like an hour after the fact. Then some dude that was teaching one of the classes filling in for marcos aurelio comes in with the thickest brazillian accent ever. Rolls with me and owns the shit out of me. Then he rolls with my freind Izzy and they were fighting for subs and going crazy with each other. Izzy almost lands an arm bar on him but the guy gets out and finally gets him with a triangle choke in the end.

After that the instructor says in the thickest accent: "yeah your pretty good I would have had you alot sooner but I just finished training at the main gym and Im fatigued"

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
No lie I was rolling with the noobs of att hallandale that week. Im not BJJ stud but these guys were brand spanking newbies so I was looking awesome rolling with them. No lie every time I finished rolling with some one they had something to say and I went with my freind Izzy who is a judo machine and he was slapping arm bars left and right.

Guy1: yeah that was a nice arm bar if I wasnt injured it would have been a better match up
Guy2: I havent been training in a while Im a little rusty we should roll again in a month
Guy3: Yeah I wasnt up to it today I think Im coming down with something
Guy4: I was tired from all the other guys we need to roll one day when Im fresh.

It was then and there that I learned that everything that the guys in the cage were joking around with was true. I laughed for like an hour after the fact. Then some dude that was teaching one of the classes filling in for marcos aurelio comes in with the thickest brazillian accent ever. Rolls with me and owns the shit out of me. Then he rolls with my freind Izzy and they were fighting for subs and going crazy with each other. Izzy almost lands an arm bar on him but the guy gets out and finally gets him with a triangle choke in the end.

After that the instructor says in the thickest accent: "yeah your pretty good I would have had you alot sooner but I just finished training at the main gym and Im fatigued"
ibjnko.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor