Jailbreak 1.1.3 iPod Touch?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by trouphaz, Feb 24, 2008.

1. trouphaz

trouphaz New Member

How hard is it to jailbreak a 1.1.3 iPod touch? I just bought it and it came with the 1.1.3 firmware already. I saw some references to the iPhone jailbreak, but that package wasn't yet available for the iPod.

2. mobbarley

mobbarley Active Member

3. trouphaz

trouphaz New Member

4. itwasntme

itwasntme New Member

Same shit. I have both in front of me, broke them the same way on the same program

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  5. trouphaz

trouphaz New Member

so, now that i've gotten the jailbreak to work properly.... now i start finding out that there aren't a lot of apps for 1.1.3 since that update broke quite a few of them. :) lol.

actually, i was hoping to find this one app that gave you the NYC subway system.

6. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

Doesn't the NYC subway system provide that for free on their website? I know the BART has it for iPhone/iPod. I wouldn't wanna be taking my iPhone/iPod Touch out on the subway though.

7. itwasntme

itwasntme New Member

You need to install sources for apps.

put "big boss's apps" source on there and "r4mon" for all the iphysics apps. To run iphysics just ssh into the phone and change the level data folder permissions to 777 and it works flawlessly with 1.1.3, do this AFTER you have downloaded the level packs.

google for those two sources, but you should see "sources" in your installer.app list to get those.

I have not installed "over 70 sources" source list because most are untrusted and will take FOREVER to refresh sources. Just put what you want on there one at a time. Don't use the MMi source right now, it hangs the refresh for .... ever.

"App a day" is more about quantity than quality... most are useless, don't bother.

8. itwasntme

itwasntme New Member

The following apps will work with 1.1.3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]