GUN January class pics - Mindset Lab

ShackleMeNot

MINDSET
Aug 7, 2003
MINDSET
Oh noes. More pics from the warehouse.

Tonight I downloaded and edited some pictures from both the Intro to Force on Force and Dynamic Force on Force Scenarios classes.

In case you are wondering, I don't post pictures that show details of scenarios in order to preserve the training experience for future students.

IFOF3.jpg

IFOF4.jpg

IFOF5.jpg

IFOF7.jpg

IFOF8.jpg

IFOF6.jpg

IFOF1.jpg

IFOF2.jpg

DFOF2.jpg

DFOF1.jpg

DFOF3.jpg

DFOF5.jpg

DFOF4.jpg

TS
TS
ShackleMeNot

ShackleMeNot

MINDSET
Aug 7, 2003
MINDSET
Hope this is turning out well for you man, I know the travel with TR was getting rough on the fam.

If you're ever in Alaska, give us a ring :big grin:

I take 6 handguns and about 200 pounds of gear to teach a class. That alone makes it tough to do traveling Force on Force classes.

But, it would be fun to teach some classes in Alaska.

TS
TS
ShackleMeNot

ShackleMeNot

MINDSET
Aug 7, 2003
MINDSET
Not being a smart ass, but why in a warehouse?

Because it causes people here extreme heartburn.

Actually, because it's 40,000 square feet of space that is perfect for training. I can do daytime low light classes and they don't care if I get marks on the walls.

AF Rugby

Gun in my mouth, I pray for the sunshine
Mar 15, 2000
New Haven,CT
Because it causes people here extreme heartburn.

Actually, because it's 40,000 square feet of space that is perfect for training. I can do daytime low light classes and they don't care if I get marks on the walls.

those racks are definitely from home depot :bigthumb:

Every K9 unit in CT trains inside a local food distributors warehouse. No idea what else they train for but im sure alot..

Thunderbear

Yggdrasil's Forester.
I take 6 handguns and about 200 pounds of gear to teach a class. That alone makes it tough to do traveling Force on Force classes.

But, it would be fun to teach some classes in Alaska.

Might could source the gear locally around here, unless you've got some really specific items. If you really want to teach/make a vacation out of it, let me know, and I'll PM you my email addy.

TS
TS
ShackleMeNot

ShackleMeNot

MINDSET
Aug 7, 2003
MINDSET
I dont know if you've answered this but what is your background and training?

Sorry for the delay. I just got back in the country yesterday.

I don't have a cool-guy background if that's what you are asking.

I taught for a prominent training company for many years and now I run my own business training ordinary people.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan