ENT Jared Leto to Play Joker in Zack Snyder's 'Justice League'

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
1603307326111.png

Looks like Leto is getting the last laugh as he joins the shooting of additional scenes for the Snyder Cut.

Zack Snyder’s new Justice League cut is getting some killer laughs.

Jared Leto, who played classic DC villain The Joker in 2016’s Suicide Squad, has joined the reshoots for the “Snyder Cut,” the filmmaker’s definitive version of the 2017 superhero movie he was forced to exit and he never saw through completion, multiple sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

The project, officially titled Zack Snyder's Justice League, is being overseen by HBO Max, which is financing the new round of shooting and the completion of the many unfinished scenes, and will air as a four-episode event series next year.

Shooting is currently underway with Ben Affleck, Ray Fisher, and Amber Heard among those involved on top of Leto. It is unclear which other actors are involved.

Leto boarding the Snyder Cut is noteworthy as the character did not appear in the original 2017 movie and raises questions as to how much new content could be included in Snyder’s super-version of Justice League.

• Haha
Reactions: havenfx

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
tenor.gif

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
I know I'm in the vast minority, but I kind of liked Leto's take on the Joker.
I'm with you. When it comes to The Joker I like them all in different ways. I don't think any actor has bombed their version. I wanted to see more of Leto as Joker and now it's him in a movie he was never in the first place.

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
It's going straight to HBOMAX and not theaters. They have over 40M subscribers. So how are you going to judge if it's a bomb?

If only there were some kind of website where people could rate movies and provide their reviews and opinions allowing the public to determine if a movie is any good. You're right, that just sounds ridiculous.

Reactions: memyselfandi
TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
If only there were some kind of website where people could rate movies and provide their reviews and opinions allowing the public to determine if a movie is any good. You're right, that just sounds ridiculous.
That's different than judging a movie as a bomb. Typically when someone says "bomb" they're talking about how well it does in theaters.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor