Jason: At worst, Brady will get an inconsequential fine for not letting his privacy

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
If they settle on no suspension or court rules as such we will never hear the end of it.

Nor should you, after dogpiling him over it for half a year. :rofl:

btw Hurricane Ditka says Jason is right, so it's all over.

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
well they cheated last year

shitty pats were scared and deflated the balls :rofl:

so did the cotes, and then they paid goodell to have a witchhunt for brady and ignore their own deflated balls.

Cheated and STILL couldn't get to the super bowl. :hs:

Pootie

The Mantra alarm has no "snooze button".
Aug 10, 2003
Injunana
so did da cotes, and then they paid goodell to have a witchhunt for brady and ignore their own deflated balls.

Cheated and STILL couldn't get to the super bowl. :hs:

cotes didn't cheat

they called out the cheaters

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
cotes intercepted shitty brady's cheat ball

noticed it was like a fuckin balloon

did you not follow the story?

Wells Report: More Probable Than Not Colts Played With Under-Inflated Footballs
Regardless, here's the story you don't hear: officials found both at halftime and after the AFC title clash that, to steal a weak phrase, "it's more more probable than not" that the Colts played the entire game with under-inflated footballs.*

That's not OUR interpretation. Those findings of likely under-inflation are straight from the report.*

Did YOU not follow the story?

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
even to the same standard of evidence (LOL) against Brady. I move the colts be suspended for 4 games.

Manthrax

OT Supporter
Jan 1, 2007
Merryland
45-7

Andrew Luck 12/33 126 YDs 0 TDs 2 INT

Pootie, get the sand out of your eyes and your vagina. The Colt's handed the game to the Pats. The only people who still care are the butt hurt losers.

CygnusX1

I doubt it
Jun 11, 2001
FL
I can't wait till Jason gets in here and douses all your room temperature IQ's with high levels of hopiness.

Pootie

The Mantra alarm has no "snooze button".
Aug 10, 2003
Injunana
45-7

Andrew Luck 12/33 126 YDs 0 TDs 2 INT

Pootie, get the sand out of your eyes and your vagina. Da Cotes handed the game to the Pats. The only people who still care are the butt hurt losers.

which team had their star player suspended for cheating?

CygnusX1

I doubt it
Jun 11, 2001
FL
Aww you poor thing. Having to live by the "we'll get them next year" mentality :hs:

PPEck6s.png

SCirone

Aug 18, 2004
CMxZM9uUEAA-s6O.jpg:large
HEUHEUHEUHEUHEU

I cant tell if he really is open to a settlement or is just trying to make it look like he will agree to a suspension and is making the nfl look petty and him better in the judges eyes by them refusing to accept the settlement

CygnusX1

I doubt it
Jun 11, 2001
FL
Do patriots play at Lucas oil this year? The Patriots should say they had a bunch of pain killers come up missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec